Welcome to the Journal
The Ibero-American Journal of Exercise and Sports Psychology (RIPED) aims at a vehicle of transmission and diffusion of Exercise and Sports Psychology.
Its intention is the scientific diffusion of all of those research projects, either theoretical or applied, such as
Ibero-American Journal of Exercise and Sports Psychology is indexed on the following databases: Web of Science , Scopus , Latindex , EBSCO , Google Scholar h5 index: 16 and various well-reputed indexing sites.
Ibero-American Journal of Exercise and Sports Psychology comprised of the following sections:
- Motor learning and control
- Common Sports Injuries
- Exercise Physiology
- Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine
- Pain Mechanisms
- Pediatric Sports Medicine
- Primary Care Sports Medicine
- Sports and Exercise Medicine
- Sports Injury Prevention
- Sports Management
- Sports Medicine
- Older adult and elderly sport participation
- Epidemiology of sports injuries
- The female athlete
- Rehabilitation and training
- Paralympic sport
- Human movement sciences
- Interdisciplinary Sciences
- Anxiety and Decision Making
- Intervention, Clinical and Counseling Psychology
- Health, Motivation, and Exercise
- Humanities and Social psychology
- Physical education
- Injury prevention
- Joint injury
We intend to gain the highest possible level of quality.
OPEN ACCESS Policy
Open access is the practice of providing free and unrestricted online access to the products of research. It is dramatically changing the world of scholarly publishing. We are proud to offer flexible publishing options for international researchers who wish to make their research available as open access.